Sunday, December 09, 2007

Festival of Lights

We went to the Festival of Lights at the Cincy Zoo Saturday evening. My parents, Matt's sister & family, and friends Mary Ann & her family went with us also. Mary Ann has a membership to the zoo and got us in for free! The kids had a blast seeing all the animals and the lights were great. Cody LOVED the tunnel of flashing lights...his little face just lit up. When we went into the cat house, Carleigh shouted "meowwwwwww!" Despite the rain and cold temps, it was a fun night.

Today, I baked 9 dozen cookies for our Christmas cookie exchange that some of the teachers are having afterschool tomorrow. Everyone bakes a dozen for each teacher and then we come home with a dozen of each kind. I made snickerdoodle for the first time ever and they came out really well. My kitchen smelled of cinnamon and sugar all night.....yum!

I will post pics of the Festival of Lights after I get new batteries for my camera and when Mary Ann sends me some pics that she took.

No comments: