Thursday, September 22, 2011

Talking Birthday Cards & Odds and Ends

Two of my students gave me birthday cards where two little characters are saying "Happy Birthday" and have a dialogue of sorts. Well, my own kids LOVE them! It is keeping them entertained all afternoon! Of course hearing them open and close them constantly is a bit annoying but at least they are getting used!!

My class surprised me on Monday morning by singing "Happy Birthday" and gave me quite a nice birthday with lots of gift cards and gifts! Wow! I was very surprised and appreciative of everything. I am sooooo looking forward to doing a little shopping and eating this weekend!

If you follow me on Facebook, you might have seen my status update about Mr. C and his piano conversations. Again today, he told the bus driver that he can't wait to get home to his piano. Well, he was eagerly waiting me to open our side door. Upon reaching his beloved piano, he AGAIN hugs and kisses it and says "Oh how I love you!" Oh my boy is such a piano lover!! I can't wait to finish his musical bedroom!! Some of it will be Christmas and birthday gifts with a few things thrown in when I can afford it. I love decorating!! It's so much fun!

Awana is going great and of course with the late evening, all we have time for is dinner, Awana, baths and bedtime. The games are fun and exhausting! Carleigh fell asleep 5 minutes after getting out of the bathtub and into her pajamas. N*I*C*E!!!!

No comments: