Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Conversations with Cinderella

On Sunday, my sweet Cinderella and I were sitting on the couch just snuggling when she was looking at my wedding ring. She asked me how I got it. I told her that her daddy gave it to me when we got married. Cinderella then responds by saying "I want to get married Mommy!"

Lately, I have been noticing how mature her conversations are getting and how very "typical" her attitudes toward her brother are getting. Apparently Mr. C made her mad and she yelled and said "Mr. C.....you are NOT my friend anymore!" And then she proceeds to stomp her little foot! (It is very hard not to laugh when I see this!)

Mr. C was ignoring her bossy request and was busy playing with his piano (surprise, surprise) and she came over to me and says "Mommy, put that piano away!" (We do this when Mr. C gets upset with the piano.)

Boy, I have a sneaking suspicion that this is just the BEGINNING of it all.....

No comments: