Friday, September 09, 2011

Mystery Creatures

I don't know if it is age (getting almost middle aged.....eeeek!) or someone sneaked him in, but we have a Dr. Seuss character (not Cat in the Hat) but some crazy furry creature in our midst. Matt picked it up yesterday and said...."What is THIS?!!" I know that *I* would not have bought that creature, but it was bought at Kohls. We have so many stuffed animals so we never know when or HOW they arrive. No one could give me an answer as to how or who gave us the wildly furry creature. And if you are reading this and know how we came to have this furry friend as a part of our family, please leave a comment.

This is not the first time that I have found toys that I have no idea how they arrived in our house. And it's so easy to be overwhelmed by toys!!

No comments: