Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sweet Serenade

Today was another long day with another doctor appointment. After a tiring day, I like to relax. While making dinner, I began to hear a keyboard playing and my sweet, charming little boy sings me the sweetest serenade....as he tapped the keyboard, he began to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." It was so cute and one of his "firsts." This just re-affirms that I really need to find a piano teacher for him. And of course his Christmas present this year will be the BOMB! Oh, I can't wait to see him open THAT present!!

And on to more bragging.....Mr. C was weighed at the doctor's office today and has gained THREE pounds! In less than 3 months, he has gained 3 lbs! My skinny boy is gaining weight and getting taller! He is 45 lbs and just 1/4 of an inch from being 48 inches. He has come a LONG way from the 4 lb 12 oz and 16 inches long premie!!

No comments: