Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A sneak peek at...




Mr. C's new "music" themed bedroom! This is a work-in-progress! We are slowly finding and hunting for musical decor. My sister found these beauties on her race trip for a few weeks ago (please excuse the glare from the flash) in western Indiana. I plan on looking for something unique at Canal Days as well. I have my eyes on several cute bedding styles, but the price gave me sticker shock! I have never been a true decorator, but I am enjoying this! We finally decided on a big boy theme that can last him through the teenage years and (possibly) beyond!! And for family members who need Christmas ideas, I have quite a few ideas for Mr. C...just ask! It's amazing that I actually have ideas since this boy does not play with typical "boy" toys like action figures or video games.

If you know of any home decor sites that have music themes, please let me know!!

No comments: