Friday, May 27, 2011

One of THOSE days

Ever have a day that you just KNEW was going to be awful?

I have one of those yesterday. It all started when a huge branch from a nearby tree was laying in my driveway. I had to drag it about 5 feet across the driveway so I could get the van out and head to school. On the radio, I hear that Route 4 was closed at the main intersection where I normally drive. I go that route to avoid the by-pass nightmare. So, I sat in a very long line for about 15 - 20 minutes and I was late for school. I DETEST when I am late because I am a very punctual person!!

Next, I get a phone call before 9am from Cody's school nurse telling me his eyes are swollen shut. So Matt has to take him to get his eyes examined. They say it is pink eye, but we are getting a second opinion. He did the same thing last Memorial Day weekend and Benedryl cleared his eyes. He must be allergic to something seasonal or environmental. Then major interruptions and a few other grievances has made the day awful!

I am so glad today is Friday and we have a 3 day weekend! We all need to recharge and relax!

No comments: