Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beautiful Day!




Today started off on the wrong foot, so I am so glad it improved so much that I could post the title as listed above. First, let me tell you about the morning! Around 5:30am....in which I thought it was the middle of the night, I heard Cody crying. I wake up Matt and we both go into the family room and find him laying on the couch again (like last Monday morning). He was laying around and curled up in a ball and crying his eyes out. My poor boy! He couldn't tell us what was going on so we were prepared in case it started to go down hill. Nothing happened other than crying so Matt took him back to bed and stayed with him. Fast forward 3 hours, I awoke to him crying yet again. So I immediately got up and Matt was holding him. It breaks my heart that he cannot tell us what was wrong. Matt asked him if he was sick and he did say yes. You could tell he was in pain. We kept watching him and discussing whether or not to take him to the ER. Well, then we noticed it was an intestinal issue and after going to the bathroom a couple of times, he was better.

Then, the sun came out again (wow two days in a row!) and we spent most of the day outdoors playing, visiting family, bike riding and grilling out. After dinner, we took the kids to the dam and walked until Carleigh couldn't take anymore. I am seriously considering buying another umbrella stroller because I don't think her legs will make it through Disney!! We came home and then I did Zumba with my niece.....so yeah, I think I got my exercise in for today! I wish all days were like today!!

No comments: