Thursday, May 19, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't blogged in a few days. There is just so much going on these last few weeks before summer. Something has been going on every day.....after-school meetings, taking Carleigh to visit her new school for first grade next year, baseball games, doctor appointments, on-line shopping for Disney, schoolwork, and much, much more! I hope I have the strength to get through the next few weeks and have my sanity still with me!

Hopefully this weekend the SUN will come out and I can post some new pics of the kids. We are all tired of feeling like we live in Seattle with constant rain and dreary weather. (No offense to anyone who lives there!) We didn't have a Spring....we just got everyone's rain for the entire year. At this point, I would love to have a day with no rain....the sun would be a bonus!!

No comments: