Monday, May 16, 2011

Not a good way to start your day!

I got up this morning (a little tired from staying up late thanks to "Survivor" finale) and well, noticed Cody's bedroom door open. I quickly dismissed my suspicions until after my shower when I noticed a mess on the couch. My sweet, poor boy must have gotten up, sat on the couch, and gotten sick. I went into his room to check on him and he was fast asleep. That just really breaks my heart that he was sick to his stomach and did not or could not come and get us up. And I am not a sound sleeper so I am puzzled as to why I did not hear him. I am starting to wonder if he has a very sensitive stomach since these "sick" episodes happen at least twice a month.

On a more positive note....yesterday at dinner, we were talking about last names and Cody looks over at me and calls me "Mommy Schmidt." It was too cute!

No comments: