Thursday, May 05, 2011

About a month to go!

We have a month and 4 days until DISNEY! This weekend, the Disney countdown will begin! I am making a countdown chain so the kids have an idea how many more days until we leave. This time of the year is so crazy and very busy!

This week.....

I have the elementary spring concert at my school (tonight) so I will be staying at school instead of going home.

I have a Mother's Day Tea to attend at Carleigh's school tomorrow.

We have team and individual baseball pics on Saturday.

Mother's Day is Sunday. Carleigh has a birthday party to attend on Sunday.

Monday is their next baseball game (due to rainouts).

Next week is also almost as crazy as this week! (This is why I haven't been blogging as much!)

All of this craziness will be a distant memory in about a month.....ahhhhh! I cannot wait!

No comments: