Thursday, December 09, 2010

Sick Again

The stomach bug has yet again struck my poor Cody. The poor thing catches it like a magnet. In fact, the school nurse said that it really wasn't going around "this time." My mom picked him up before lunch on Tuesday and he has been home ever since. Today he turned a corner and is (hopefully) on the road to recovery. I called home to find out that he did eat his dinner well for the first time since Sunday! We so hope he hasn't lost any weight! To see Cody lifeless and sleeping is VERY unusual and it hurts this Mommy heart to see him sick.

Just one more week of school (for me) and Christmas vacation begins. I cannot wait! I also looking forward to helping out at both of their "holiday" parties as they have to go on the 20th and 21st whereas I am out! Some "me" time and then "kiddo" time! Yay!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Get well, little man. I'm praying for you. :(
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

He is finally better! Poor boy! I always worry about his weight when he gets sick. My skinny boy! He is back to his ever energetic normal!