Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's one of THOSE weeks!


I so enjoy Christmas, but the weeks beforehand are quite exhausting! This week is my final week of teaching before the holidays, so it's craziness! Ornaments, parent gifts, and wild/hyper children. I have such a wonderful class this year and that has been such a blessing! However, I am still trying to do too much in a short time period. Then, throw in a snow storm and a snow day for my kiddos and not for me (grumble) and I am hitting that red line....you know when you just don't think you could handle anything more. Ick! Lots of appointments and meetings and parties as well. All of this will disappear next week when I am OFF! On Monday, I am declaring a "ME" day since my two children will still be in school. Tuesday, I get to be "MOM" and attend their parties. The rest of the week will go by at lightning pace and soon Christmas will be here. Is
it Friday yet??!!

No comments: