Thursday, December 30, 2010

Should I be concerned?


Yesterday, I saw the above and just had to take a photo of it. Cody became very concerned about his beloved Jessie and took her off right after I took a shot of them. Of course Carleigh suspended them from Cody's basketball hoop. You just never know what that girl will do next! We now have "Toy Story 3" and when they watch it, they must have Buzz, Woody, and Jessie in their arms. Too cute!

And, I am planning a 7 year old's party. How can that be? These birthdays come around faster each year. This year's theme is obviously "Toy Story" and we will be having it at a bowling alley. I am looking forward to inviting some of Cody's friends from school. It's going to be such a fun time for him. I still cannot believe he will be 7 years old!

No comments: