Saturday, December 11, 2010

It arrived!

Well, two kiddos are going to be excited this year! Cody is getting the Leap Frog Explorer which was EXTREMELY hard to find, in fact, I had to order it online. It's for ages 4-9 years of age and we can download more games online and I can track his progress from my computer. For his birthday, I am going to get the camera/camcorder attachment for it and we also bought him a charger. Miss Princess is getting a Nintendo DS with lots of girly games. Both hand held toys will hopefully help with their fine motor development.

What is something you are excited about giving your child(ren)???

2 comments:

Toni said...

My parents got our kids the Wii. And I'm excited for Reece and Brandon to open the GeoTrax Christmas train.

A Family Created By God said...

Sounds like fun Toni! I am thinking about getting the Wii in a few months because my kids LOVED playing my niece's Wii at Thanksgiving.