Saturday, December 04, 2010

Over the last 24 hours...

....Matt and I went out for a much needed time alone. A special thank-you to my sweet niece who offered to take them for the evening (and she originally was going to keep them overnight, but she was called in for work today). We went out to dinner and did some Christmas shopping. I also came home and did a little bit more Christmas shopping online since Santa could not find a sought after toy in at least 5 stores.

...Carleigh fell asleep under the tree for the first time this season.

....Our first real snowfall is currently happening (early for our neck of the woods) and Carleigh was itching to play in it!

...This evening, Matt and I are going to our friends' home and his parents are baby-sitting for us.

....Cody received an EXCELLENT report card and I am very happy with his progress!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Lovely blessings!
~Toni~