Thursday, August 02, 2007

Oh my!

Yesterday, I decided to go to school to get some of my teacher curriculum books to start planning for the new school year. I loaded up the wagon with the kiddos and we went to my classroom. Cody and Carleigh LOVED my room. Cody found my globe and was spinning and spinning it. Carleigh sat down in one of my student's desk and looked like a REAL student. When we were getting ready to leave, I open the classroom door and strap Cody into the wagon. As I was reaching to grab Carleigh, she took off down the hallway at lightning speed. She looks back, smiles her mischievous grin, and yells "Run! Run! Run!" So I abandon Cody (he's safe in the wagon) and take off chasing her. She goes into the gym, finds a basketball and plays with it and then kicks it around like a soccer ball. I finally catch her and we hurry to get back to poor lonely Cody! I never know what to expect from Carleigh!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Gotta love the little stinkers. My Reece is notorious for such adventures.
Blessings,
~Toni~