Wednesday, August 08, 2007

No!

Lately, when we ask Carleigh a question, she answers "No" and shakes her head matter of factly. It is so cute. However, I am already noticing a little backtalk from her. At two? Oh my! I will tell her "No!" and she replies by saying "Yes!!" I am proud of my girl, though. She has slept in her bed 3 nights now and naps in her bed as well. I can officially take her crib down. *tears* Don't know if we will ever have a newborn or infant again, unless it is God's will. Our next task with Carleigh is potty training, but I am still waiting a few more months because she isn't giving me good indicators that she is ready.



Cody is still in the crib. He is such a creature of habit that it will be more challenging with him. We are being extra patient with him. He just doesn't understand that a bed is for sleeping and he can't get up and start playing!! He is so sweet...I get over 100 kisses from him every day. I hope he never loses that special sweet spirit.



I am starting to get that Back to School stress that I get every year. I think it is partly because I haven't been able to do alot of work in my classroom since Matt has been working 6 days a week for a couple of weeks. I have been working in the evenings, however, the laminator, die-cut machine and copier is in the office now and I can only access that during the day and of course I can't get anything done with two toddlers in tow! Next week, I will be putting in some long hours and of course there is the all exciting teacher inservice meetings! Woohoo! (note the sarcasm in my voice)



I will post a pic of my classroom again once it is complete....it should be done late next week. Well, it has to be done because our Back to School Night is Saturday, August 18th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are definite sweeties, Jen. Love to check in and see what they're up to.

And I hear you on the back to school stress, and I only have a class of three, lol.

Every year, my vision is MUCH larger than my prep to fully accomplish that vision. This year, sadly, is no exception. Sigh.
Blessings,
~Toni~