Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Scare

Tonight, I decided to check on Cinderella and to see if she was asleep. It was a good thing I did because, she was sitting in her bed with scissors. I asked her what she was doing and she said "Nothing Mommy" and quickly dropped her scissors and hair onto the floor. She then tucked the covers over her head and hid.

It was quite a scary scene when I saw her gorgeous blonde hair on the floor! Luckily I caught her when I did or who knows what her hair would've looked like in the morning! She cut one side of her hair with uneven layers and a slight bang. The other side has been untouched. If we would get it cut into a hairstyle, it would have to be REALLY short so we are not going to get it cut. I guess I will have to get creative with hair bows on the side and pony tails. *SIGH* I so was hoping we would skip this childhood incident!!

No comments: