Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween 2011




The kids went trick or treating with their cousins again. I cannot BELIEVE that they walked the ENTIRE 2 hours! Of course, that meant one thing....TONS of candy! After this holiday, I am cutting out candy. Only one time of the year am I going to allow some candy and it will be during this time. Due to their teeth issues, they will NEVER eat fruit snacks, fruit rollups, Laffy Taffy, or any other sticky candy. I am going to bring in the stuff that I have banned and plan on giving it to my kids in my class store.

Mr. C managed to pet every dog on our adventure and wanted to take home every cute or well-lit Halloween decoration! Cinderella felt that it was an episode of "The Amazing Race" and considered it her duty to be the first one at each house. (Obviously she was dragging on the way bag and begging me to carry her candy bag that was at least 10-12 lbs in weight.)

We had quite a crew of kids on our trek along Matt's sister's neighborhood! We had at least 7 children the whole time and walked MILES! Needless to say that we all were exhausted! Mr. C fell and I was carrying him and his 12 lb bag of candy for a bit. The poor thing was so ready to stop at the end. The kids and parents slept VERY well!

No comments: