Monday, October 24, 2011

Laughs and Headaches

Parenting is definitely not for the faint of heart! This month has proven this point numerously! With Mr. C.'s surgery/side effects, costume parties, and temper tamtrums, I think I have seen enough drama to last me a lifetime!

Parenting is not easy. Parenting TWO special needs children with lots of developmental delays can be exhausting. Dealing with temper tamtrums can leave me with quite a headache.

This past weekend, we had laughs and headaches caused by our duo.

Here's a few funnies from the past week:

*Upon putting on his Woody cowboy hat, Mr. C yelled "YEEEEEEHAWWWW!"

*Listening to my conversation with her dad about cleaning, Cinderella responded by saying "Who is coming over?"

*After having a rough day, Mr. C comes over, puts his little arm around me, kisses me and says, "Mommy, I love you soooo much!"

Yep, that last comment makes parenting worth it ALL!

No comments: