Tuesday, August 09, 2011

So Done!


Yesterday, I finished our Back to School Shopping for good....well, at least until late Fall when the weather becomes cool and my daughter needs more warmer clothing! I do have enough for her to get by if the weather takes a turn quickly (dare I hope?).

And can I just say that I NEVER had such cool, color/pattern matching cool supplies. Nope, it was your basic yellow pencil, plain Jane school supplies. Wait! I forgot about the Trapper Keepers that had a little bit of variety but not much!


Now, I need to label their folders, pencils, school boxes, etc. with their names. Oh the joy of back to school. I don't know who is more excited ME or THEM?!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Our excitement came by way of which lunchbox we carried (I'm older than you, so you might not have enjoyed that either).
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

Oh I remember the excitement of which lunchbox!! I had a Cabbage Patch Dolls lunchbox that I was rather fond of back in third grade!!