Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm ready!




Yesterday I spent most of the morning and afternoon in my classroom. Amazingly there were other teacher there as well! (Carpet cleaning and floor waxing prevented most of us from getting into our rooms!) I worked non-stop and now my classroom is ready! I brought home items needed for lesson planning and Smartboard lessons and I will be fully ready for school in just one week.

Today, Cody is at home thanks to Matt and Carleigh sharing their germs to him. While he relaxes, I am sharpening their pencils, labeling school supplies, and getting everything organized for them for their open house. I am also thinking about doing a few fun things at my open house.

It was so cute when Carleigh came up to me while I was cutting out laminated bulletin board borders. She said "Mommy, I'm going to Cody's school. I get to wear my light up shoes and backpack like everyone else." She cannot wait for school to start!!

No comments: