Saturday, August 06, 2011

Crazy Busy Again

Sorry for lack of posting. I have been at school every day last week. Next week, they are carpet cleaning and waxing hallways which prevents me from working in my room. Other than taking CPR training on Tuesday I plan on making every day next week fun for the kids because it is our last "hurrah" with them before I go to teacher in-service the following week.

We have a trip to the beach planned, playing at a few parks, plus a birthday party mid-week so we have lots of interesting things planned for them. On the 12th, I will take them to their elementary school to see who their teacher is for the school year. This brings back old memories because that is exactly how I would find out who my teacher was and who was in my class.

Just two more weeks before the school bells will be ringing!!

No comments: