Saturday, August 27, 2011

The First Week

Usually the first week give you a taste of how the school year will go and despite my own health issues, it went FABULOUS! I had an awesome week with my very sweet and eager to learn class! It really makes a teacher heart swell when one of your students tells you that she's not looking forward to Saturday because she won't see you. She is such a precious little girl from a VERY sweet, loving family that I have grown to cherish over the years.

Cody and Carleigh had a great first week also! They bought lunch from the cafeteria for the first time ever and their teacher dropped a note saying that both kids ate their lunch VERY well! Yay! Carleigh is making friends and Cody is back in class with some of his girlfriends from first grade. Yeah, life is good for them!!

Now if I could just get rid of two health issues, life would be PERFECT!!

No comments: