Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Enough of this!

Matt became sick last week. Carleigh came down with it on Saturday. Cody became sick Saturday night. I am came down with with Sunday night. This is soooooooo old! This will be a whiney post so I apologize in advance. I was very nauseous yesterday morning and then got better as the day went on. Then, in the evening, it hit me again. More violently. Then Ever. Ick!

I awoke after a restless sleep to visit the bathroom for the gazillionth time when I saw something awful. vomit. Yuck! Usually Cody is the offender and then he usually goes back to sleep. (Oh I know...nice.) Well, I went to check on Carleigh first because she was moving around. I asked her if she threw up and she said "I am sick." Rats! We thought she was over it. So after getting her a change of clothes, cleaning the sofa and changing her bedding, we crashed in the living room together. We both we feeling just awful!!

The timing in all of this is just ironic....Matt went back to work yesterday and I am home alone, sick and dealing with the sick. Not fun! And, tomorrow teacher in-service begins. I must get well TODAY. *sigh*

No comments: