Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2010




Easter morning started at 7:30am when Carleigh awoke and saw a trail of Easter eggs from her bedroom to the family room where her Easter basket was waiting for her. We had to wake up our late riser so that he could see what was in HIS basket. The kids LOVED that they received movies: Tangled and Yogi Bear!! I am thrilled that we have something NEW to watch on video!

After getting dressed, we headed to Sunday School and Church. At the beginning of the service, the children stood in a line and marched up on stage displaying their Easter outfits. I am so biased, but I think my kids were the cutest!

Now we are relaxing before having a grill out with my family. We saw the sun today after lunch and am praying it stays out for a little while longer!

"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here. He has risen!"

Happy Easter 2010 everyone!

No comments: