Thursday, November 18, 2010

A New Adventure


My sister and I are venturing into business together! We were going to keep it a secret, but I can't wait to share it! We are going to be making jewelry, hair bows, hair clip organizers and much much more! Since my sister has a HUGE house (can I say that I am jealous?) we are using one of her many unused rooms to be our production location. We will mostly be making the product on weekends since she works second shift and I am on day shift. We have a few kinks to work out, but we are hoping for a fun, profitable business! I need to generate money for a special "project" and this will hopefully be the best way to get the $$ needed. My sister and I have already done our research and are itching to start! I will post some pics of our products soon. If it becomes profitable, I may also generate a website. I am so very excited to be doing this with the closest friend possible....my big sis Connie!

No comments: