Sunday, November 07, 2010

Getting Thrifty

As the years go by, I am becoming more thrifty and trying to save money and figuring out how to cut costs. The first thing that I did was start shopping at Aldi. I cannot get all our groceries there, but it does help trim down on our grocery bill. These days, I have been visiting more yard sales and thrift stores. My sister and I went to a gently used consignment shop for kids and found two BEAUTIFUL Christmas dresses for Carleigh. Both dresses look that they had been worn once. I cannot wait to see her all dressed up for the holidays! I also found a handsome red plaid shirt for Cody that will go with his Christmas sweater I found a few months ago at another thrift shop. I also scored a brand new Gymboree skirt and nightgown at a fraction of the cost. I am also looking into possibly starting a new hobby which would bring in profits as well.

No comments: