Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Shopping

I absolutely LOVE buying presents for my children. The poor children only get gifts at one time of the year thanks to having January and March birthdays. They have been waiting for quite awhile for some new toys and goodies. I know exactly what we are getting our daughter, but our son is quite tricky since his only interest is pianos and things that spin. He is definitely our shopping challenge. I do the majority of my shopping on Black Friday. My sister and I usually get up very early and make it to the stores for the big deals. We are changing our strategy and location of shopping this year to make the experience much better. 2 weeks from today, I'll be in shopping heaven!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Have you tried a marble tower with Cody? Reece also loves things that spin and marbles are his prized possessions. He also likes spinning tops.
Blessings,
Toni