Saturday, October 16, 2010

Skating Party




To end our fun day, we were invited to a free skating party on Skating on Main. We have been attending a parent organization for parenting children with special needs and developmental delays. It was fun and that skating rink was only open to the kids and families of children with special needs. It was Cody's first time on roller skates and he managed to keep them on for an hour however, balance is not his strong point, therefore, the poor boy needed me or Matt to keep him from falling. Carleigh was a different story. I took her to my school's skating party last November and it was amazing to see her progress on her second time skating. She announced that she was "practicing!" She told me that Santa MUST bring her skates for Christmas! It was fun and I got to know a few parents who can relate to what we go through every day.

No comments: