Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hilarious!


Matt and I were almost in literal tears laughing last night. Matt was helping Cody put on his pajamas and Cody was laying on the floor. Well, Matt was holding Cody's feet when Cody moved from laying on his back to a sit up position! What was funny was that he starting counting while he was doing his sit ups! He counted to eleven before stopping! Apparently he must be doing this in P.E.!! It was so cute and funny to watch him do the sit ups and count! He is also feeling much better and went back to school on Tuesday. His afternoon bus driver and aide was so worried about him since he had not been on the bus for a week. Needless to say, Cody was VERY happy to ride the bus yesterday!

2 comments:

Toni said...

LOL! That IS hilarious. I can totally picture it.
Blessings,
toni
p.s. Are you enjoying some fall workouts outdoors now that the dang humidity fled? What a HOT summer.

A Family Created By God said...

Yes, Toni...I am looking forward to it! I have injured my lower back and hopefully will get down to the problem of that soon and then I can get back to exercising.