Thursday, July 29, 2010

Conversations with Carleigh

Carleigh has kept us in stitches lately! You never know what she will say or do next (some things are not appropriate for the blog)!

This week she has:

*sneaked out of Cody's room through the door that connects to the laundry room and proceeded to turn the washer on without any clothes in it.

*ate gerbil food.

*rode her bike "super fast" as she puts it.

*turned on the dvd player, changed the tv setting to play a movie and hit play all by herself.

*helped me do the laundry.

*tries to boss everyone around.

*if she likes something you are doing, she will say "I love you __________."

What she has said this week:

"I am sooooo happy!"

"Oh, this is soooo comfy!"

"That is enough!"

"This is so tasty!"

"I want to ride bus 45!" (Okay, not sure where she got that one!)

Her big questions are "Why...." and "What are you/they doing?"

And she has been saying a few other things that are just HILARIOUS!

I am starting to see a lot of maturity in her and it's very exciting to see. She is also starting to be a great helper. If we could just keep her out of mischief......

1 comment:

Toni said...

The laundry, gerbil food, and especially bus 45 had me cracking up. Oh my! Brandon's new line is hilarious as well. Any time he gets into trouble it goes like this.
"Brandon, we do NOT write on the walls with a pencil."
Brandon, playing innocent and surprised, "Ooooh! I fought I could."
"Brandon, you do NOT pull on the dog's tail because it hurts him."
"Ooooh. I fought I could."

He "finks" he can do a LOT of things he's not supposed to right now. Oy vey!
Blessings,
Toni