Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back to School Shopping

Unfortunately, the summer is almost over and we are in the midst of Back to School shopping. I have done some of the shopping already since a few stores have had great sales. Both Carleigh and Cody have school supply lists this year and I am trying to get them separated!

And this year, I have to buy Cody a LUNCH BOX! Yes, my baby will be at school all day! I just cannot believe it! It seems like yesterday when we brough our premie home from the hospital. He is also going to a new school so it will definitely be a such a change for my little guy AND he will not be riding the bus with his sister. And if you haven't seen him lately, I think he has grown at least an inch this summer. Lots of changes here! *sigh*

Carleigh told me a few days ago "I miss school." I told her that in a few weeks she would be going back and going every day like Cody did last year. She is very excited.

And yes, I am getting ready for another school year. Last night was the first time I had been in my classroom working on Back to School things.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Goodness, I can't believe it either. But I do love hearing about their growing and learning. Can you believe we're on the down side of summer already? :( I will get excited about the routine of fall. However, I also know that January will come and the days will seem soooo long and soooo routine by then. Oh, I'm getting way ahead of myself. Still some days of summer to enjoy, yes? Make the most of it. Fall will be upon us before we know it.
Blessings,
Toni