Friday, July 16, 2010

Just a few more weeks...

I have about a month off now before I have to be back at school. It's amazing how the summer goes by so fast! I had such a difficult school year and entertained thoughts of doing something else. However, time and relaxation helped tremendously and I am looking forward to a new class of wonderful possibilities! I also miss my co-workers and friends. I just ordered my usual teacher order and am now thinking of creating a new, more current class webpage.

The kids and I are going to do some school shopping today since BOTH have supply lists this year! I figure if I space it out over a few weeks, it will not be as expensive or hard on the wallet!

I so did not enjoy seeing Walmart's Back to School aisles ready before I left for vacation last week!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I am doing some major planning for our coming year. More than usual. I have fresh visions I hope to implement, lol (we'll see if they pan out.) Can't believe it's moving in on us already.