Sunday, April 25, 2010

Summer's going to be great NOW!

I have been looking at swing sets for the past 2 months now. I almost bought another swing set and found this one on sale at Toys R Us today. It has a rock climbing wall, sandbox, and a chalkboard in the upstairs clubhouse. I checked out the reviews and comments from other shoppers and although it sounds complicated to put together (and what swing set ISN'T?!!) I think it is the best investment we could make for the kids.

This will be my life saver this summer and I won't have to worry about going to a park by myself and losing Cody.

Now, we need all of this rain to stop so we can get it assembled sometime before summer starts. Oh, and if you are interested in becoming apart of the construction crew, just let me know. We need ALL the help we can get on this project!

No comments: