Monday, April 19, 2010

Big Milestone in the making....


Tonight, after Bible study, Matt was saying the Cody's bottom left front tooth was REALLY lose. In fact, Cody was wiggling it with his tongue. So I played a game with him, reached in quick and pulled it out. It came fast and no blood was seen. My baby lost his first tooth! Call me sentimental but there were tears when I saw that little tooth in my hand! Cody was 10 months before a tooth came it and it was the neighbor of the one that I pulled. It wasn't the tooth I thought would be the first. So I guess his top front teeth will be the next to go VERY soon. Now that he has let me pull one tooth, I am hoping he will let me get those top two out because his adult teeth are coming in. I guess we have to start talking about the tooth fairy now. *sigh* I just wish they could stay babies forever!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Cierah's baby teeth didn't come in until 9 months. Olivia? First TWO popped through at 5 months. She was NOT a happy baby. We have teeth coming out all over here. Reece and Cierah, and Liv lost one about 2 weeks ago.
Blessings,
Toni