Wednesday, April 07, 2010

In less than a month....



my son Cody will be wearing these plus ball pants, bat and gloves and ready to play some BALL! We found out tonight that Cody is on the newest team called the Angels. Of course it is fitting because I always refer to Cody as my Angel for many reasons, one being he is the sweetest boy in the world! All the children on this team are new to the league which is great because we are all in the same boat so to speak. Team pictures are in two weeks and the Opening Day ceremony is May 2nd. We do not have his schedule yet, but am glad that he has been placed on a team.

I can't wait to sit in the stands and cheer for my special boy! No doubt we will have quite the cheering section. We are already introducing Cody to the sport and bought him his glove, batt and ball. We are going to get a tee set so he can practice hitting. No doubt Carleigh will be a great helper as well as cheerleader!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love it. Can't wait to see photos of his games. You are ALL going to have such fun.
Blessings,
Toni