Sunday, September 09, 2007

What's happening

Well, Cody caught a little head cold (due to seasonal allergies) and then passed it on to Carleigh since she was kissing him and drinking his sippy cup. So, we have two toddlers with runny noses. What fun! I also have a headache and sore throat which is usually what happens before I get a big sinus infection. I hope it holds off because my birthday is in 6 days and I really don not want to be sick on my birthday.

Last night, I was reading books to Cody and Carleigh. I pointed to a big, yellow bird and asked Cody, "Who is this?" To which Cody replies, "Big Bird!!" He gets Bert and Ernie mixed up but at least he knows that they are a pair! His vocabulary is really exploding! He also can say bucket, thank you, milk, yessss! He has a problem saying the number 6 for some reason, he says "xxxx." It is so cute to hear him say it though. He made it through his first week of preschool and hopefully he is well enough to go tomorrow for the first full week (Monday - Thursday).

This morning, I stepped on the carport from my bedroom to see what the temp. was like and got a little scare when a little black and white cat came up to me! The poor little stray was so skinny and wet from the rain. So, we did a big no-no and gave it a little milk. I just can't stand to see little animals looking pathetic! We haven't seen the little guy/girl ever since. Matt says that he/she hangs around the garage across the street alot. Carleigh saw it Friday night and said "Cat! Meow!"

No comments: