Monday, September 24, 2007

Here's the scoop....

If everyone works like crazy fiends, if all the paperwork, required meetings, appointments with the lawyer works out....we will be finalizing Carleigh's adoption on November 3rd! National Adoption Day is November 17th, but the judge in our county who finalizes adoptions will be out of town on that Saturday, therefore he changed the date. I was a little skeptical that everything can happen that fast (cynical aren't I?) since we have been dealing with foster care adoption for 4 years. However, our adoption worker is great and is really going to help us out and it also helps that we finalized an adoption 7 months ago and are already in the system. Please keep us in your prayers that everything will work out for this special day!

Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that I would be finalizing BOTH of my children's adoption in the same year, just 9 months apart! What a year 2007 will be for our family! God's plans are absolulely amazing! If He can do this in just 9 months, what other miracles could happen for us?!!

No comments: