Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day 2007!

Matt and Carleigh walking along the campout area.
Cody, taking a rest with Papaw!

Today was my niece's 18th birthday, so sister had a party for her at her in-law's farm in Indiana. I cannot believe that Brittany is 18 years old! I remember being up at the hospital when she was born (I was almost 13 years old at the time.) and seeing her right after she was born. It is amazing how time flies!


We took Cody and Carleigh on a hike back in the woods of their farm. They have a blast! Cody got tired toward the end and Papaw (Jen's dad) carried him the rest of the way back. Carleigh was a trooper and walked the entire way! There were lots of hills and ditches to climb and they had a lot of fun getting dirty, collecting rocks and finding treasures like walnuts!


The highlight of the day was getting rides from my sister on her four-wheeler. Cody would squeal when we would hit bumps!!

No comments: