Saturday, September 08, 2007

Our new pet (not!!)



Matt noticed that a rather large spider made a HUGE web at the corner of our house. Of course that is the corner where Carleigh's bedroom is! He wanted me to see the little creature but on Thursday it disappeared. Well, today our pet was back with a bigger web and was sitting right in the middle of the web. Matt came and got me and I slowly and carefully looked at the spider. I am TERRIFIED of spiders! I do not like insects, especially spiders. They give me the creeps! I think I was having a small panic attack while walking up close enough to see it. I went back into the house to grab my camera so I could take a few pics to show my class (we will be studying spiders in a week or so). It was still there to my dismay...um joy and I took a few shots. If you are scared, just ignore this post!!


I have been searching the internet to find what kind it is but still haven't identified it yet. I am glad that we can safely saw it was not a brown recluse or brown widow spiders (the posionous spiders here in Ohio). If anyone knows what type of spider this is, please let me know! I am curious enough thought scared!

No comments: