Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Working on Cody's room

Today, we installed Cody's new bamboo shades and organized his room a bit. I bagged two large bags of toys for our yard sale plus one large box filled with stuffed animals. It is amazing how many toys 2 children can accumulate in 3 years! We are not finished with his room as we still need to get a toy organizer and a corner shelf that will mount to the wall for Cody's tv. Once they are installed and I get the right valances, I plan on taking a picture of his room. My next project for tomorrow is the laundry room and Carleigh's closet. Her room is fairly organized, however her closet is not. With Matt starting a new job tomorrow, working in the rooms will be challenging. I plan on working in the laundry room during their nap and working in Carleigh's room while they play with her kitchen set.

Update to physical therapy woes: we called Cody's pediatrician and the nurse is trying to get pre-authorization. I will check back next week to see if it was authorized for Cody to return to therapy. We have had quite an ordeal with his insurance these days.

No comments: