Friday, June 01, 2007

Last Day of School!

Oh the memories, some good, some bad, and some I will never forget! This class has been my most challenging class ever. It was my seventh class of second graders and eighth class of children overall. It seems like yesterday when I was student teaching a set of 4th graders! This class has really kept me on my toes this year! I will admit that when I got up on the stage to pass out end of the year awards, I was a bit teary. Although they had their difficulties, I have grown to love them. Yes, the teacher heart in me beats steady. I strongly know that God called me to be a teacher. But, now I am soooo ready to relax! I have to work on Monday, but should be finished by lunchtime. Every year, I am ready to relax in June and July but the school itch starts again in mid-August. For now, I am going to think beach and vacation dreams and spend each day with my two precious children! Ahhhh, the life of a teacher and a mom!

No comments: