Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sick ones

Carleigh contracted a fever and stomach bug during the last few days of our trip and then passed on her germies to Cody and I. I am over it thankfully but it has been hard on the Codeman. It hit him Friday night and he looked pitiful laying down in a fetal position in his room, not playing with his toys. My mommy heart was hurting for him and worrying about my little man. Saturday, Matt and I had an all day foster parent training so my mom and dad watched our two at our house. Cody didn't eat much and in the evening, he just wanted Matt or I to hold him. He then woke us up crying in the middle of the night and would not drink anything. He finally threw up this morning and he seems to be doing a little bit better. He drank some juice this morning and has held it down with some crackers and bread. I can't stand it when one of my littles is sick. It just tugs at my heart!

No comments: