Monday, October 03, 2005

She finally did it!

Yesterday, Carleigh officially rolled over! I was very worried that she was going to start slipping into Cody's delays. Last night, I placed her on a pillow and took my eyes off of her. The next thing I notice, she was on her belly! She rolled from her back to her belly. Tonight, I was finishing her butterfly beaded banner and Matt has placed her on a blanket on the floor. She was playing and babbling as I was stringing on the last row of beads, then all of a sudden...she was crying! I looked up and she was on her belly! She rolled over on her own! Yeah! Go girl!! I am so proud of her. We are still going to work on her rolling from her belly to her back and sitting up unassisted. We are closely monitoring her as we do not want her to get behind developmentally as Cody. I also have to keep in mind that she was also 5 weeks early so she is at a 5 month development and at 4 months they are rolling over, so she is not as delayed as I was afraid. Help Me Grow will be coming out this week to evaluate her and for a weekly visit for Cody. I am so proud of my girl! She ate a full container of sweet potatoes and wanted more so we gave her a 8 oz bottle. She is such a growing girl!!

No comments: