Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My poor little girl!

I had to take a half-day yesterday because my mom called and said that Carleigh had another fever. She started to feel bad Sunday night, but I thought it was a little cold. On Monday, mom thought she was teething, but I wasn't so sure. So on Tuesday morning when the fever wouldn't go away and she was just crying, I called the dr. She started screaming when the dr. barely touched the tip of her ear. The dr. said that part of her ear drum was torn due to the infection and pus breaking through to relieve pressure on the ear drum. She prescribed an oral antiobiotic, ear drops and Tylenol or Motrin as well. My poor little girl! Cody was even concerned for her because he would cry or touch her little head yesterday. It was so precious....I have such a sweet, tenderhearted little boy.

No comments: