Monday, October 03, 2005

His newest favorite foods...

My mom started giving Cody puffcorn and he absolutely LOVES it! I have to hold it and he bites down on it and chews up the piece in his mouth. If I am not careful, he will bite down on my fingers. For a boy who has feeding issues, he has a strong bite!! He also loves to eat any cake, macaroni and cheese, breads and french fries. I think I have a carb-addicted little boy! He also takes 8 oz of Pediasure to give him the extra vitamins and nutrients lacking in his diet. We are hoping he will gain a little weight! At the beginning of Sept., my little man was only 22 pounds! He is soooo tall and skinny. Carleigh on the other hand is such a little pig. She knows what to expect when I put her bib on her, she gets hostile and almost cries until I put the bottle in her mouth. So far, she has tried green beans. I am introducing sweet potatoes and squash this week. If that goes well, it will be onto fruits next week. She eats her cereal regularly and likes it but the new solids, she isn't interested in yet....but I am sure she will fall in love with them soon.

No comments: