Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween 2005

Last night, our family went to Matt's family's church. They had a Harvest Party where children dressed in costume and went around to play games for candy. Cody's costume this year is Raggedy Andy and Carleigh was Raggedy Ann. They were too cute! I plan on posting the pictures soon. My digital camera needs to be repaired so I am waiting until my sister takes pics of them this evening at our church Harvest Party and then I will post them. They were the cutest kids there!! Okay, I am a little biased! Their cousins looked cute too. Raygan was a girl pirate, Riley was Jeff Gordon with sunglasses and a cap, Ryan was Spiderman and Devin was a Middle Ages Knight in Armor. Cody did not like the sailor hat with red yarn hair attached. He tried pulling it off many time, but then he got used to it and he was simply adorable. Carleigh looked like a real Raggedy Ann doll and would smile and coo all evening! It was a fun time!

No comments: