Thursday, April 12, 2012

One step forward

I have been slowly recovering from a huge health issue this past winter, two surgeries, 2 blood tranfusions and just a couple more procedures, I will be sparkly brand new! Tomorrow I have to have iron infusions at the hospital. Hopefully this will be the last procedure I need to get me feeling better so that I can start working out for the wedding in June. Then in July, I will have the final surgery which will eliminate my major problems once and for all.

I am looking forward to getting active and feeling normal so that I can spend my life enjoying my family and not worrying about my health. I appreciate prayer for this procedure tomorrow and for my surgery in July. I just know that I am ever so close to getting out of this horrible, never-ending tunnel!

I have a feeling that this summer will bring renew and possibly something else to look forward to in the near future!

2 comments:

4Me2Know said...

Just now seeing this and didn't know you were facing so much, Jenn. Praying that this will all work out to a better state of health very soon.
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks so much Toni! It's been a tough 2 years with so many health issues! July I will be having surgery that will eliminate most of my problems. Not crazy about it, but it's necessary!